Simple Guide to placing and order at chicyrachael.com
1. Browse our website “chicyrachael.com” and find the goods you wish to order, choose the quantity you require and any other variations that may be available for that product. You then simply press “Add to Cart” button.
2. You will then prompted to continue shopping or go to checkout. If you wish to continue shopping for additional goods simply follow step 1 until you have added everything you require to your shopping basket. Once you have filled your basket you click checkout and will be redirected to your basket/checkout page. You can then review the goods in your basket and edit quantities or remove as required.
3. If you happy to continue with your purchase you can either become a member and your details will be stored on our system such as name, address, contact numbers and email address. We never collect credit or debit card details. (all payments are managed via a secure connection to a third party such as PayPal) alternatively you can choose not become a member and just submit your details every time you order. We require you to enter the following details: Full Name, Address, Contact Number and email address. We also require your delivery address. Your 1st order will only be shipped to the card holder address so please tick the box “ship to same address”
4. Once you have entered your credentials and your happy click the “Purchase” button you will then be directed to our third party secure payment provider PayPal. You then have the option to make a one off payment using your debit/credit card, pay with your existing Paypal account (just enter you Paypal username and password) or you may setup a new Paypal account. Follow the onscreen instructions as prompted to complete you payment. For further details on paypal payments visit www.paypal.co.uk.
5. Once your order is complete you will receive an automated confirmation email thanking you for your purchase. This email also gives a list of the goods ordered along with a running and total cost including any carriage charges.
6. Once your order is received on our system our customer service department will review the order and contact you immediately if there any queries regarding goods or delivery. From time to time we may make additional security checks to protect the cardholder. Should these checks raise any concerns we may attempt to contact the card holder or simply cancel the order. This is very rare but our decision is final. Once all the checks are completed your order will be dispatched. We usually dispatch all orders within 24 hours.
7. Once we have dispatched your order you will receive a confirmation email this may contain a tracking number and a link to our third party courier company where you will be able to get up date delivery details. For smaller purchases usually under £20 your goods are likely to be sent via Royal Mail and tracking details may not be available.
8. Should you have any problems regarding your order or delivery please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01626 775901